What you said
Thank you to everyone who provided feedback. Councillors will consider all the feedback and deliberate on any changes to the draft 10 year plan at the Council meeting scheduled for 31 May – 4 June.
We received 2,322 responses through our feedback forms and 23,972 votes on social media polls.
View feedback by comment area
Search feedback by submitter name and organisation
What you said – feedback forms
Select a topic to see what options have been selected by the public in our feedback forms.
- I support four bins (plus one)
- I support three bins
Moving around our city
- Harbour arterial improvements ($16.6 million)
- Central city parking management ($11 million)
- Park and ride facilities at Mosgiel and Burnside ($10.3 million)
- Princes Street bus lane ($6.6 million)
- Central cycle and pedestrian improvements ($5 million)
- Central city bike hubs – parking and facilities ($2.5 million)
- Do you support rates being used to subsidise rents for DCC’s community housing?
- Should the DCC build more community housing units?
- Option 1 (preferred option) – I support spending $1 million each year to build more housing units
- Option 2 – I support spending $2 million each year to build more housing units
- Do you support the DCC prioritising its community housing for people aged 65 and over?
Performing arts venue
- Do you support the DCC developing a mid-sized theatre?
- Option 1 (preferred option) – I support the development of the Athenaeum ($17.1 million)
- Option 2 – I support the development of the Mayfair Theatre ($31.2 million)
If viewing on mobile, please scroll horizontally to see the results.